Fat Loss 4 Idiots is well known for one of its best feature, the Diet Generator. Most diet program will just go for a standard meal plans and expect you to follow it, but with a Diet Generator each person will get a personal meal plans based on his preference, which will make the diet easier to do.
Click Here To Visit Fat Loss 4 Idiots
Some facts about the Diet Generator:
- First it will give you two options: Vegetarian or Regular. Once you pick your choice it will put you into a series of multi choice session to determine your favorite 14 foods. These 14 foods will be the base of your 11 days meal plans, which is consist of 4 meals a day.
- The 4 meals should be eaten at a minimum of 2.5 hours apart.
- There is no portion limit.
- The foods made up of lean proteins, fruit, vegetables, and whole foods as fat source (cottage cheese, eggs). There are also some starchy carbohydrates such as oats and pasta.
- No special or expensive foods required.
- The 4th day is typically a fruit and vegetables day which is only consist of 3 meals a day: two meals of vegetables and one meal of fruit.
- There are 3 cheat days after 11 days meal plans where you can eat anything you like, and then you are back to the 11 days meal plans again.
- It is required that you don’t gorge; you must eat until you are at the point of being full, but not until feeling stuffed.
- A glass of wine is allowed each day, but it’s optional.
- For vegetarian meal plans, the Diet Generator will substitute meat with soy products (soy chicken, soy beef, etc) and raise the nuts proportion (unsalted nuts, walnuts, and macadamias).
Meal 1: Fruit salad.
Meal 2: Tuna salad.
Meal 3: Boneless and skinless chicken breast.
Meal 4: Banana milk shake.
Meal 1: Banana milk shake or oatmeal.
Meal 2: Tuna salad or fruit salad.
Meal 3: Fish fillet or sandwich of your choice.
Meal 4: Cottage cheese or scrambled eggs.
These might not looks like a lot of food, but remember that you are eat 4 times a day and there are no portion limit, which mean that you are allowed to eat as much as you like. There are also no rules on how to cook your food; you can grill or roast the chicken as you please.
Since the program suggest the user to eat until you satisfied, it’s hard to count the exact calorie intake. Rough analyzes of typical day's meal suggest that this is a low carbohydrates, low fat, and high protein diet. But it is only a rough analysis, the everyday meal plans itself cannot be identified, sometimes it consist of more carbohydrates, sometimes more protein; this perhaps due to the creator's calculation based on the calorie shifting theory. There are also theories that the rapid weight loss comes from water loss due to reduction in carbohydrates intake and the protein intake are a little too high for some people.
While it is proven to work in many cases, the basics behind the Diet Generator remained unknown since there are no supports or people known behind this program. The important thing when using the Diet Generator is knows your own limit, eat until you are full but not overly stuffed; this will help you to avoid lack or carbohydrates or too much protein.
Click Here to Visit Fat Loss 4 Idiots
Are you confused with streams and streams of weight loss programs that never suit you?
If your answer to the above question is yes, then I strongly recommend that you check out the Weight Loss Program Review.
It provide list of selected weight loss programs with review and rate based on difficulty. If you still haven't made up your mind on which one to pick, check out Diets That Work for a guide on how to choose weight loss program wisely and effectively.